Since entering Parliament in 2011, Jan Barham has continued to advocate for state support for public libraries. Here are the motions, questions and speeches she has put on the Parliamentary record as the Greens NSW Arts spokesperson.
- 5th November 2014: Library Act 1939 Seventy-fifth Anniversary [Motion agreed to by the House]
- 27th May 2014: Library and Information Week [Motion agreed to by the House]
- 24th October 2013: Library Funding [Motion debated and agreed to by the House]
- 23rd August 2011: Library Funding [Question without notice]
- 31st May 2011: Library Amendment Bill 2011 [Speech in the second reading debate on the Bill]